Back to: Sleep Trainers
Meet Bobby the Bear.
An adorable and compact sleep trainer and alarm clock.
Close Bobby’s eyes when it’s time to go to sleep, and they will automatically open at the time set as OK to wake in the morning.
Simple and effective. Eyes closed means stay in bed. Eyes open means OK to wake.
Birthday: July 2017
- Sleep Trainer – Close Bobby’s eyes at bedtime and they will open in the morning, when it is OK to get up.
- Alarm Clock – Alarm clock with adjustable volume.
- Digital and Analog Time – Teach children to tell time in analog and 24h digital.
- Dutch Design – Modern design with ease of use functionality.
Sleep better with Bobby the Sleep Trainer and Kids Alarm Clock. Functional and easy to use, Bobby provides an easy visual cue when it is OK to wake in the morning. Eyes closed means stay in bed. Eyes open means time to get up. Once trained Bobby is a cute alarm clock that kids will love. Just tap the button on top to close Booby eyes and sleep till morning.
- Age recommendation: From 3 years (depending on development of child)
- Operates on batteries (3 x AAA, not included)
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 5.5 inches
- Diameter screen: 10 cm (approx. 4 inches)
- Bobby is not a toy and is tested according to international regulations.